- The Cedar dietary guidelines display is a simple yet highly valuable tool for patient education and clinic identity.
- The display is designed to reflect the Lebanese nutrition recommendations.
- This representation of the Cedar is presented as a single piece of Plexiglas artwork, that is of multi-purpose use: vertically hanged on the wall or horizontally simply placed on a desk, holding different food models.
- Its versatility makes it an excellent tool for healthcare professionals and institutions looking to promote healthy eating habits among patients and showing the recommended portion sizes for different meals.
- Dimensions: 61.4*52.2cm (H*L)
- Language: Arabic
- Also available in: English