Information We Collect
The type and amount of information we collect varies depending on the type of activity you are doing on our websites. Most of our Websites sections can be accessed without providing any personal information. In all instances where we collect personal information through our websites, we do not sell, rent, loan, or transfer any of these. The information that you provide and that we gather include but are not limited to: first and family names, email address, physical address (business, home), username and password associated with your account, phone number and other contact details, demographic information, credit or debit card information, product selections, and other information.
We may also collect information through cookies or other similar tracking technology to provide you with a personalized buying experience, facilitate our marketing efforts, or analyze how We can best provide you targeted information or promotions.
How We Use Information?
We use your information to provide you with the products and services requested and provide you with the best customer experience. Some examples of our use of the information are listed below:
- Processing your orders and communicating with you about the goods or services you have requested through our websites.
- Improve our products, services, and business
- Present more relevant display advertisements, and share promotional events.
- Prevent, detect, or investigate security concerns, including fraud.
We may share your information to deliver our products or services or to enhance your customer experience:
- We work with a third party service provider who uses information collected through technology to help us better understand how you use the Website
- We collaborate with other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include delivering packages, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, processing credit card payments, and providing customer service. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
You understand and agree that:
- We may disclose your personal information to any member of Us.
- Access, retain, and disclose any information we may have about you if required to do so by law to comply with legal processes.
- We do not share your personal information with third parties for their direct marketing purposes.
A cookie is a part of data sent from a website that is stored by a user’s computer . The cookies allow Us to, among other things, remember your computer’s preferences, measure effectiveness of communications, web features and settings, generate usage reports and gather statistical data. The “help” portion of the toolbar on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting cookies, how to enable your browser to notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable them. Many web browsers provide the ability to configure your cookie settings, however disabling cookies may limit the functionality of our websites.
To help Us keep you informed of the latest news and information We will periodically send informational and/or promotional information to the email address you have provided. You may remove yourself from these communications at any time by modifying the preferences in your account.
How secure is my information?
We take your privacy and security very seriously. Therefore, we work to establish all sorts of security measures to protect against unauthorized access or use of your personal information. No data storage or transmission plan is without risk. We cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our websites and any information you send to us is done at your own risk.
It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when you finish using a shared computer.
Email and instant messaging are not considered as secure mean of communication. Therefore, please do not send any private information by using emails.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and passwords. You are also responsible for activities that occur under your person account and should immediately notify Us of its unauthorized use.
What information can I access?
We give you access to your account information, which includes viewing or changing the information you have previously provided. You also have the ability to change your login password at any time.
If you have any concerns about your privacy at our websites please send us an email, and We will address your concerns.